* 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE treating auto accident "WHIPLASH " injuries.
* Extensive post-graduate education and training in the management & treatment
of auto accident "whiplash" injuries.
* Extensive experience as an "expert witness" on behalf of patients injured in
auto accidents --- both deposition experience & actual court room experience.
Dr. Alampi is fully prepared to defend his patients in court, if necessary....to
document their injuries relating to their automobile accident.
* Dr. Alampi works with all Law Offices and can provide them with any necessary
medical documentation needed to help them with a patient's CASE...involving
their auto accident.
* Dr. Alampi owns and operates a modern state-of-the-art injury clinic specifically
designed to treat "whiplash " auto injuries---- and...is conveniently located at
31500 Schoenherr Rd. in Warren, Michigan 48088 ( 3 blks. North of 13 mile Rd. )
* Dr. Alampi has advanced training in ultrasound diagnostic imaging and he performs
SPINAL DIAGNOSTIC ULTRASOUND on his auto accident patients to better identify
and visualize the soft tissue damage to the patient's spine and adjacent muscle
tissue---which allows for more effective treatment....and better patient outcomes.
* Dr. Alampi is a "hands-on" accident doctor---- providing 1-on-1 doctor-patient
contact. He does NOT use young 18 -19 year old "assistants" such as those
used by Physical Therapy offices....or....Pain Centers. Injured patients expect
personal contact with their doctor----and that is exactly what Dr. Alampi provides.
Dr. Alampi also utilizes the latest "state-of-the art" equipment for managing and
treating whiplash injuries.
* Dr. Alampi would like you to know that by providing his accident patients with
hands-on 1-on-1 treatment---- he can "feel" your injured spine, your injured muscles,
your muscle pain & tenderness, your "pinched" nerves, your stiffness, your Range
of Motion---- and...therefore, can better evaluate your progress.
* Dr. Alampi is trained to REHABILITATE your spine and adjacent TISSUES relating
to your auto accident----to improve your condition...to get you back to pre-injury
status in the shortest time possible. OTHER OFFICES THAT ONLY PROVIDE
PAIN TREATMENT....WILL NOT PROPERLY TREAT A "WHIPLASH" INJURY.
LIKEWISE....OFFICES THAT TREAT ONLY AN "INJURED DISC". A "whiplash"
injury is more than having just a bad disc. ** It involves nerve damage -- which
affects your entire body. **
* Dr. Alampi wants you to know that many of his patients have already been to
Physical Therapy...or...to a Pain Clinic----which only made the patient feel worse,
and further aggravated their condition. Pain Clinics that give pain shots only
KILL injured nerves....rather than rehabilitate the nerves---to help restore normal
function. And...the WORST alternative...SURGERY---- is your worst option of all.
After neck or back surgery....you will never be the same. Also...hospital emergency
rooms do not treat whiplash injuries.